IT Internal Auditor
IT Internal Auditor
Are you a driven team player with over 3 years’ experience in IT audit, assurance or IT security? And a commercial, value-adding mind-set? Then we have the perfect role for you as IT Internal Auditor at our headquarters in Dublin.
As an exciting and fast-growing fashion retailer, the opportunities available in our head office can be phenomenal. Even though this role isn’t one where you’ll travel somewhere new each week, you’ll still feel the full impact of our international presence. From working alongside a large team of diverse people to making key decisions that directly affect our global operations, the opportunities you’ll have to make a real difference are limitless.
What we’re looking for
- Risk management. You’ll be working alongside stakeholders to define risk-based audit plans and deliver a range of risk engagements. This means you should have the ability to provide coherent risk consultations, and complete audits of the key business, operational and regulatory risks around the IT for the company.
- Leadership. Working with integrity and diplomacy, you’ll lead IT investigations and reviews, as well as important presentations. Demonstrating that you really understand the complex nature of our business.
- A team-oriented approach. Collaboration and communication are key to our success. For you, it means you will build lasting relationships with your colleagues across all levels of the business. It also means improving the standard of work together and managing risks in a consistent way.
- Analytical thinking. There is a large amount of data analysis and audit reviewing to be done in this role. Having an analytical mind set will help you to evaluate the best outcomes for our international business.
- An eye for detail.Planning and organisation are really important when it comes to doing your work to the best of your ability. And when you’re dealing with sensitive matters on a global scale, being able to plan and give full attention to the details is a must.
Why work with us?
Along with a competitive salary, you can expect to make a real impact to the people who work in our global business – doing right by their needs. You’ll also have some brilliant benefits to look forward to, such as training opportunities covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your leadership skills. Best of all, you’ll be part of a friendly network of people in a busy and bustling environment. With a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club and running club, you’ll have plenty of ways to get involved.
So, if you have the right experience and a passion to take your career to the next level, find out more apply now.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.