Global Shared Services (GSS) Business Development Manager
Based on the Global Finance Shared Service Center Strategy, you, as the Global Shared Services Business Development Manager,will follow and identify new developments in the SSC industry and report to the Head of Business Process Management in Finance and Procurement.
- Follow and identify new developments in the SSC industry
- Identify new business opportunities for GSS
- Coordinate / assess / present to RFOC GSS requests for new services and new services with similar characteristics
- Strong collaboration with SDCs and SDMs
- Drive and support vision / strategy framework for GSS together with RFOC GSS
- Drive and support the organizational setup for GSS together with RFOC GSS
Skills and Background
Base of your success is a university degree in economics, business administration (or similar). You bring a minimum of 10+ years professional experience in the GBS / SSC industry including organizational aspects. You gained strong knowledge about the SSC market and industry trends and you have an established network in the business services environment.
In Addition, you bring
- Proficient knowledge and experience with SSC operations and assessment of services
- Project and change management experience
- Excellence stakeholder management skills and the ability to build trustful/effective relationships. You promote teamwork, collaboration, and sharing and you take responsibility and deliver outstanding results based on excellent interpersonal skills and assertiveness
- Proven track record in entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong analytical, decision making skills as well as strategic thinking
- Very good English (written and spoken) and communication skills.
- Excellent dedication, high motivation and ability to work under pressure and independently
- Ability to travel internationally as required
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.