Head of Finance & Admin
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader where you can truly make your mark. You will oversees and directs the Company’s Finance, Informatics, Commercial Operations and Compliance functions alongside your other responsibilities:
- Perform various financial and key performance indicators (KPI) analysis to assess the Company’s business and financial performance.
- Plan and direct the budgeting activities including Monthly Outlook, Target Confirmation and 5-year business plan.
- Oversees deals proposals process and system
- Develop appropriate internal control systems to address operational issues.
- Distribution management, ensuring efficient and compliant operations.
- Liaise with external parties including but not limited to customers, distributors, third party logistics partner, external auditor, tax agent, banker and legal advisors.
- Act as Compliance Officer for RDMY
- Monitor and ensure smooth administration of company’s supply chain process and ensure efficiency in the related process as well as partnering with BAs in providing the best service to RDMY customers.
- Ensure and continuously improve procurement process and drive procurement towards partnering with all stakeholders within the organization in creating transparency and open procuring and purchasing process
- Agility in adoption of process and ability to make adjustment to process related to the functions as and when needed.
- Ensure efficient support of IT to internal customers.
- Monitor and administer procurement process within the organization.
- Act as advisor to GM in all related aspect to company’s financial strategy and responsible to assist the GM with business plan preparation and strategy coordination.
- Lead and develop direct managers and staff
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Ideally you are equipped with experience in the field of Finance and Controlling at Leadership level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university.
- ACCA is an added advantage
- At least 10 years (post-qualification) of related experience in finance and controlling
- 5 year prior experience in managing staff with at least 4 years in HOD role
- Strategic planning and business process improvement experience is relevant
- Agile and flexible in adopting process as well as making necessary change in process to adapt to organizational need without compromising the Company’s compliance needs.
- Experience in overseeing supply chain and procurement function is an added advantage.
- Prior experience on compliance within healthcare industry is an advantage.
- Strong business partnering skills.
- Good business acumen skills
- Possess knowledge of SAP ERP and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Must be affiliated with a recognized professional accountancy body.
- Malaysia accounting law and taxation law knowledge with experience in practicing those knowledge.
- Language Skills - Ability to read, analyses, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in both standardized and non-standardized situations.
- Decision Making & Ownership – Ability to consider factors affecting decision making and ability to make sound decision timely and taking ownership of the decision.
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. As a global leader in healthcare, Roche Diagnostics offers a broad portfolio of products, tools and services that help in the prevention, diagnosis and management of diseases like HPV, HIV, hepatitis and diabetes as well as other medical conditions, such as fertility and blood coagulation. These products and services are used by researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals and laboratories worldwide to help improve people’s lives.
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.