Associate - Corporate Recovery & Restructuring
Corporate Recovery & Restructuring is focused on achieving the best possible outcome for under performing companies as well as their creditors, lenders and shareholders and companies intending to refocus their core activities or diversify. Our professionals assist in the restructuring and renewal of organisations facing change and crisis by applying strategic business and financial expertise.
- Participate in project delivery as team member
- Support project manager or work-stream leader to achieve project KPIs
- Support team in development of sales presentations, data analysis and research.
- To assist Managers and Directors in carrying out Corporate Recovery assignments
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience preferably in an audit firm (Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Professional qualifications in ICAEW / ACCA / ASCPA / MICPA
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player with high initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluency in Mandarin and written Chinese is an added advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.