Property Credit Controller
This is an exciting new role for a Property Credit Controller to join the London office. This large property firm not only has ideal locations but a strong team to join. Please read the full description before applying.
Page are proud to represent this large and growing property management firm in canary wharf for a property credit controller. A new position has arose and they are looking for an excited new team member to join them.
The main duties as a property credit controller will be:
- Collect rents and all other charges in accordance with the due dates and set target levels.
- Ensure up to date and accurate records are kept of all calls, emails, action taken and correspondence relating to the tenants accounts.
- Sending statements and running mail merges via Excel/Outlook.
- Monthly and other ad hoc reporting
- A minimum of at least 20 chasing calls per day to be made.
- Reviewing and resolving tenant queries where possible.
- Liaising with Property Managers to ensure they resolve their tenant queries.
- Providing copy invoices when requested.
- Working with the accountancy team.
- Report any serious default of payment to Property Managers/Credit Control Supervisor.
- All incoming communication by email or telephone messages must be responded to within 5 working days.
- Reconciling tenant accounts.
- Follow debt recovery procedures for each client depending on requirements and to liaise with the property manager on any dispute issues on a timely basis.
- Issuing 7 day and final letters where appropriate. Follow up on expiry of the letter. Notifying the property managers and agreeing a course of action.
- Preparing the relevant documentation for Enforcement Agents/Solicitors based on property managers/clients request and approval in accordance with set procedures.
- Monitoring and assisting in clearing items from both the "Unidentified and Unallocated cash" reports.
- Attending arrears meetings with Property Managers or Clients when required.
- Prioritising your workload on a daily basis.
- Assisting the other team members when required.
The successful candidates will:
- A minimum of 2 years Credit Control experience within Property Management.
- The ability to deal with difficult tenants and Property Managers.
- Good accounting administration and reconciliation work.
- Good Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Customer focused - proactive, friendly, enthusiastic
- Working towards targets.
- Working from a personal and communal inbox.
- Punctuality is very important.
- Team player with good communication, organisation and record keeping skills.
- 'Can do' attitude.
- Approachable attitude to other team members.
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively at all levels.
- Methodical and accurate.
- Pro-active approach.
- Being able to use your initiative.
the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and have access to a full benefits package.
Please do not apply without reading the full description of the role first.