Remediation Work Stream Lead - Strategy and Systems
- Lead a performance culture and build and retain an engaged team who understand the ANZ purpose and the why
- Working cooperatively, effectively and efficiently with all Project Leadership team member to ensure each member understands their responsibilities and work in unison
- Design and build effective and efficient processes and systems to support the end to end requirements for each stream of work
Role Location: 242 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW or 55 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC
Role Type: 12 month fixed term opportunity or Permanent
As the Remediation Work Stream Lead Strategy and Systems you will manage and deliver defined streams of work within the Wealth Remediation Projects. Your role is responsible for the design and build of solutions to identify impacted customers and ensure that they are remediated in a timely manner through the build of methodologies, processes and systems to support the end to end requirements of each stream of work assigned.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Detailed understanding of the Financial Planning industry, advice process, fee for service propositions, financial planning products, fee structures and commission arrangements
- Detailed understanding of remediation processes including the ability to build and document approved processes and systems that allow for reporting of outcomes to be provided to varied stakeholders and the regulator
- Detailed understanding of project processes and governance requirements and adherence to approved processes
- Ability to lead and inspire a team of staff and build a great culture where staff develop and grow
- Ability to work with and influence staff at all levels including senior managers, excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent time management and planning skills evidenced by delivery of streams of work being delivered within agreed timelines and budget
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS098005.