This innovative business are looking for a Financial Controller to join to oversee the day to day function of the finance team.
This role will be suitable to an ambitious Finance Manager/Controller who is keen to step into a Finance Director or general management position in the future.
Privately owned manufacturing organisation, based in Redditch and currently going through an exciting phase in its development.
- The preparation of timely and reliable monthly management accounts with an emphasis on providing meaningful analysis which assists managers in making decisions
- Managing the small finance team
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business support and financial analysis of new products and investment opportunities
- Annual accounts and taxation
- A pro-active role in setting strategy and targets for the business and formulating ongoing business improvement plans and KPIs to achieve them
- Responsibility for IT
- Responsibility for company secretarial matters
- Professional Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Companies Act, VAT & HMRC knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Up to £50,000