Revenue Control Supervisor
Revenue Control Supervisor working for a large UK retail organisation. Taking over the revenue control team and directly reporting to the Finance Manager
The client I am working with are a multi million turnover business specialising in the retail sector. The organisation have headquarters all across the UK with brilliant internal progression opportunities
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly cash forecasts
- Variance Analysis of cash against forecast to group Finance
- Prepare and oversee cash, credit card and voucher reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Supervise the revenue control team
- Assessment and improvement of processes i.e banking procedures
- Daily, weekly major revenue control tasks
The successful candidate will ideally be someone that has managed a team before. Is capable of working autonomously and working as part of a team. Retail experience is important although revenue control background from other industries will be relevant.
On offer for the candidate is a competitive market salary. Excellent internal progression opportunities are available. Working with like minded finance professionals will help boost your knowledge and experience. Exposure to supervising and managing a large team.