Franciscan Physician Network
1040 Sierra Drive
WHAT WE NEED
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Strong accounting requires accurate journal entries, thorough account reconciliations, and effective accounting controls. In short, it requires a top–notch Staff Accountant.
Are you accurate and detail–oriented? Are you professional with your work? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? We'd love to learn more about you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prepare and post adjusting journal entries to correct cash account balances along with other standard journal entries.
- Prepare account reconciliations and ensure adjusting journal entries are completed
- Support independent auditors by providing necessary information to complete audits.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS applications including Excel and Access
- Perform intercompany cash transfers to other FPN facilities
- Assist in implementing financial and accounting policies and procedures to ensure comparable financial reporting across all physician practices.
- Work with regional FPN Finance teams to report practice compliance with bank account usage for practice cash and credit card deposits.
- Maintain understanding of Epic Professional Billing physician system inter–company configuration with regards to cash posting and resulting journal entries.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills (Access a plus).
- Data–base systems experience: PeopleSoft, Kronos, Halogen preferred.
- Highly organized.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1–3 Years Experience
License(s): Not Applicable
Certification(s): Not Applicable
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.