Niche Business Analyst - Banking - HR
Niche Business Analyst – Banking – HR Change
6 months initially
Change Management, Financial Services, Banking, People, HR, HR Change, Transformation, Customer Journey, customer, Agile, Business Analyst, business analysis, requirements gathering, workshop facilitation, modelling, 'as is' and 'to be', assessment, design, testing, implementation, documentation, BDD, TDD, Acceptance Criteria, delivery, stakeholder engagement, stakeholder management, risk, MS Office
Our leading UK Banking client are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join the People Value Stream within their Flex Benefits and Share Save Scheme – This is a Human Resources specialist/focused programme.
Their existing Business Analysts use business analysis skills to identify the business needs, analyse the requirements, and contribute to the assessment, design, testing and implementation of agreed solutions. They support the Product Owner to ensure Labs and Teams make the right choices in the changes they execute to ensure investment is made in the right business solution, with a focus on the items of highest value to the customer and the business.
The ideal candidate:
- Solid understanding of business analysis methodologies and techniques and their practical application, particularly analytical thinking and problem solving gained within a large organisation and experience within a Human Resources Change Programme
- Strong technical and financial skills, detail–orientated but able to analyse and distill insight from data
- Experience of change delivery which can be used to influence and drive consistent ways of working
- HR Change and subject matter expertise (business and domain), ability to understand and influence the Lab strategy as well as the business objectives
- Modelling – develop, define & document 'As Is' & 'To Be' process models and data definitions
- Familiarity with BDD, TDD, and construction of supporting Acceptance Criteria
These contracts will be offered at an initial 6 months, with the view to extend beyond.
Applicants with HR Change Programme experience ONLY please.