The successful candidate will manage multiple departments, however, as the business grows from GBP30m to GBP40m in the next 3 years, you will need to ascertain where the team's strengths are, where they need to be, and how you will grow or restructure to increase talent.
Priority no.1 is to bring the accounts back in house, as an experienced Finance Director you will coordinate this and to document processes for the wider team. As the business continue to grow you'll need to assess what resource is required internally.
The Role & Responsibilities include:
- Lead and be responsible for all financial aspects & strategy
- Engage with the wider business on all matters across the organisation including regulatory requirements
- Manage headcount in UK
- Knowledge of Tax
- Manage the year–end audit, liaising with the auditors to produce statutory accounts on a timely basis and co–ordinate the Group consolidation, including managing the reporting process from the Group companies worldwide.
- Work closely with department heads to gain a thorough understanding of the business pressure points and opportunities, especially with the sales department, managing budgets, forecasts and strategies
- Ensure that company financial systems across the Group are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Build exceptional relationships with stakeholders across the Group and form close relationships with the respective Managing Director and other senior executives and non–executives to grow the business.
- Strong financial analysis and MI experience to assist in the organisational growth modelling
- Qualified member of an accountancy body i.e. ICAEW/ACA, ACCA (or equivalent)
- Commercially astute, articulate and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- Strong Excel skills
GBP60,000–GBP65,000 + equity + healthcare
Please call for additional information.