A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller with manufacturing and production experience to have an immediate impact on the success of the business from their Huntingdon location. Within this role the Credit Controller will be responsible for ensuring the reduction of aged debt alongside the cash collection process.
An established name within the manufacturing and production sector who can provide an excellent career step to the successful Credit Controller. Able to provide an experienced Huntingdon based team, operating with a fast paced and rewarding work environment.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Managing credit control outlook in-box
- New account opening (across various systems)
- Raising credit notes
- The reduction of aged debt across a number of accounts
- Building excellent client relationships
- Providing assistance in the preparation on legal cases
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a number of years of experience in Credit Control
- Be confident user of Excel, capable of V Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Able to build relationships with key business stakeholders and clients alike
- Be an ambitious character, keen on both team and personal progression
The successful candidate for the Credit Controller position will be making a fantastic career move to a sector leading, manufacturing and production business. Operating from the Huntingdon location the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary.