Junior Finance Analyst
Our client are a market leader within the insurance sector and a prominent business in the Milton Keynes. A recent internal promotion has created the opportunity for a progressive finance analyst to join the team.
Our client are a market leader within the insurance sector and a prominent business in the Milton Keynes.
Junior Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Supporting with the annual and quarterly forcasting process
- Plan and monitor various P&L cost lines for the regional offices, and the creative department working with budget owners to forecast and understand monthly spend.
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting to help inform managers on business performance against both financial and operational targets.
- Reporting on business KPI's and assess the business opportunities and risks on a regular basis.
- Work with and understand the data available across the business, ensuring data accuracy, reliability snd consistency in reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and support for commercial functions, assessing return on investment, profitability and operational effectiveness through the use of data modelling
Junior Finance Analyst Requirements:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial
- Ability to work well under pressure and on tight deadlines, prioritising on mutliple tasks whilst managing expectations
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including strong Excel skills
- To analyse work-related problems in an effective way and assess possible solutions to present to both operational and financial staff.
- A keen team player and also able to work autonomously
- Recognising key relationships and making conscious effort to build rapport to enable smooth running of department or service
- Capacity to multi-task over several on-going projects, and able to define priorities
Great opportunity for longer term progression and development