Accounts Payable Assistant
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant for our client, a leading Fashion brand located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Street
Located in London's West End, our client, a global fashion retailer, is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their EMEA accountancy team.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant with the following responsibilities:
* Ensures all expenses invoices received are checked and processed.
* Registers, codes and posts invoices. Where there is a query, is proactively contacting the supplier and liaises with the buyer to resolve it.
* First point of contact for suppliers, maintains the accounts payable inbox.
* Obtains managers authorisation for relevant invoices.
* Responsible for Weekly BACs and CHAPS payment run.
* Support the Stock purchase ledger team in India to follow up and resolve queries.
* Maintains petty cash account, codes expenses and prepares monthly reconciliation.
* Responsible for company credit card reconciliation, card holders limit change requests and monthly journals.
* Prepares and posts monthly accruals journals.
* Prepares and posts stock pre-payments journal and follows up queries.
* Maintains supplier accounts and supplier reconciliations.
* Prepares monthly analysis of travel expenses and corporate social responsibility summary.
* Maintains weekly invoice and expense filing.
* Any other duties consistent with this role, including general admin support where needed.
Ideally a recent University graduate
Some prior practical finance/accounting experience
Salary of £20,000-£23,000