We Are Hiring
Accountant – General Accounting – Full–Time, Days – Ascension Health Ministry Service Center – Indianapolis, IN
Why Join Ascension?
The Ascension Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you'll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever–changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Health Ministry Service Center, you will have the opportunity to perform planning, coordination and administration of complex and significant accounting activities.
- Prepares and maintains complex and significant journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, account analysis, and subsidiary ledgers.
- Produces financial statements, budget–to–actual reports, and prepares narrative explaining the financial statements.
- Prepares, analyzes maintains, and explains trend information.
- Prepares complex and significant audit and/or tax work papers. Assists with paperwork associated with the annual audit.
- Analyzes and prepares accurate and timely project budgets for both operating and capital budgets, assisting in the appropriate calculation and recording of capitalized interest.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment OpportunityAscension Ministry Service Center is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
The Ascension Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E–Verify link below for more information.
E–Verify (link to E–verify site)