RA Trading & Supply Product Ops Finance Analyst
The primary role will be to support the business performance management for T&S SEA - SG (Supply) which may include reporting, analysis & analytics activities.
Management Information, Planning and Analysis:
- Financial Assurance including supporting to the Month Close activities (done by the Internal Reporting team) and ensuring First Time Right.
- Support Balance Sheet analysis and Cash Flow reporting
- Providing commentaries and analysis of business performance drivers, ensuring first quartile quality standards including understanding Business levers, Budgeting (Targets & Resources), Cost Leadership and Latest Estimates accuracy
- Demand Management of MI including competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met while maintaining a high quality and integrity of deliverables.
- Drive development/design of new MI and finance support processes
- Continuous focus on improvement opportunities (ESSA) in process and content and identifies and actions opportunities to reduce complexity, promote best practice and provide focus on financial issues. Support resolution of the issues/bottlenecks in the reporting process.
- Initiate and implement innovative approaches to data analysis and reporting to ensure sufficient capacity and flexibility exist to meet demand from business partners.
- Proactively manages relationships with the T&S East Business Partners
- Primary contact for R&A
- Keeps abreast of Business developments and Business performance drivers.
- Conduct sessions with stakeholders in finance &/or business (wherever, relevant) and emphasize the landscape of existing MI.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.