Graduate Finance Analyst
My client are a growing FMCG business based in the heart of Watford and are looking to recruit a Graduate Finance Analyst on a permanet basis. Varied role offering a competitive salary of £28,000 - £32,000 and full study support.
They are seeking a hard working Analyst who is strong with Excel and looking to get into or continue in a commercial based role.
My client are a medium sized and growing FMCG business who have their product in many stores across the UK and are looking to expand. They have a Head office in Watford and are seeking a Graduate Finance Analyst to join them to analyse and report on commercial data for business needs and decision making.
- Reporting into a hands on Commercial Director
- Support the Business Manager in improving performance across brands
- Analysis, reporting and interpreting contracts
- Analyse and report on commercial data for business needs
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting across all brands
- Supporting marketing teams by running reports and performing analysis to identify gaps
- Ad hoc reporting
- Degree educated in a relevent Degree (Business/Finance)
- Living local to Watford
- Hard working person who is keen to learn
- Strong with Excel and SAP (ideally)
- The ability to multi task
- Commercially minded person who is happy liasing with senior stakeholders
- Ideally some experience in an Analyst role
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a prestigious FMCG business
- Business Finance Analyst position, permanent role with great exposure
- Great benefits and study support
- An entry level Analyst role with excellent training