Operational Procedure Writer - Compliance Audit
Our Client are a fast growth regulated Financial Services Business within consumer finance also accredited for Best Company to work for in 2018. Located in Chester, they are looking to recruit an Operational Procedure Writer to develop an Operational Procedure Manual documenting operational procedures and methods with the purpose of providing staff training and business continuity.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance & Risk, principle duties include;
- Acquire knowledge of company policy, operational methods and standards to create a set of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) across all areas of the business.
- Create process maps using software which are reflective of SOPs for each operational process documented within the business.
- Highlight and resolve any duplication of tasks across the business.
- Create and maintain an online repository of SOPs, ensuring access control is appropriate reflecting staff roles and segregation of duty.
- Create and maintain an online repository of Operational Polices, ensuring that they are up to date and reflected in operational procedures.
- Undertake full walk through testing of created SOPs to ensure that they are complete and accurate prior to publishing.
- Liaise with staff and operational managers.
- Create and maintain version control on documents produced.
- Highlight any diversion from policy within operational procedure to the Operational Risk and Compliance Team.
- Experience of producing Standard Operational Procedures and process maps in digital format in an FCA regulated Financial Services setting.
- Highly organisational and structured
- Communicate in a pleasant and effective manner at all levels
- High level of organisational skills, ability to produce accurate work and constantly looking for process improvements or efficiencies
- Ability to produce concise and easy to understand instructions
- Knowledge of Excel/Outlook/Word and Internet Explorer
Able to use Visio to a high standard to produce clear and accurate process maps is desirable