Accounts Payable Apprentice
– Located near Old Street Tube Station/Zone 1
We started onefinestay to give people a new way to experience a place – staying in the finest homes in our favourite cities, with an unprecedented level of service and care. We're the only company that visits and vets each home in person.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Processing invoices and expenses within our Accounts Payable system (Concur) in an accurate and timely manner
• Creating manual invoices
• Organising and maintaining Accounts Payable files
• Reconciling vendor statements and clearing vendor discrepancies and debit/aged balances
• Providing assistance with month end close
• Preparing payments in accordance with supplier's payment terms
• Performing ad hoc Accounts Payable and Finance duties as required
• Providing finance support to homeowner and guest facing teams, including handling of ad hoc queries from the wider business
• Efficient and well organised, pick up new activities quickly and able to multitask
• Strong communication skills and a team player
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Eagle–eyed ability to pick out inaccuracies and exacting attention to detail
• Eager to work in a company that's growing rapidly, with a capacity to adapt, test and learn quickly
• Have a desire to pursue a career in Accounting and Finance
• B grade at Maths GCSE (all accounting roles)
• Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4–9), including Maths and English
• Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
• Access to the WhiteHat community and events
Included in qualification:
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Assistant Accountant (AAT3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well–being, self–awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Accounting apprenticeship progress into a full–time role as Junior Finance Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping Assistant, Junior Tax Consultant or Audit Assistant. You can also complete the ACCA qualification into Chartered Accountancy