We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to start immediately on a Temporary basis for 3–6 months. This role is located in Shepherds Bush, London and is paying GBP13 an hour.
Who will you be working for
Our client is a highly successful and well recognised company specialising in training and education for professional qualifications in a range of expert fields. This private organisation has campuses located throughout the UK and is no stranger to global companies and ambitious students. A distinctive, supportive and welcoming culture makes this a highly sought after organisation to work for.
What will you be doing
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding monies on designated sales ledgers.
- Despatch of monthly statements and accompanying letters, copy invoices and copy orders as required, and the production of aged debtor's lists.
- Placing accounts on hold and reviewing credit limits.
- Identify and report bad and doubtful debt to line manager.
- Recognise customers eligible for LBA's and legal action.
- Liaising with customer sales team regarding queries.
- Responsibility of filing and updating correspondence from both internal and external customers on designated database.
- Identify unallocated payments in the bank account and obtain copies of remittance advice where necessary.
- Reconciling accounts and matching credits.
- Producing monthly / quarterly reporting where required.
- Ad hoc assignments as required.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own and function's workload.
- Strong communicator with good negotiating skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive business partner.
- Strong IT skills.
- Customer Relationship skills.
- Target and deadline driven.
What's in it for you
This is a great opportunity to work for a well established educational institution. You will be joining a friendly team of professionals and provide support for an organisation who operate with great values at their core. This is a 3–6 month Temporary position to start urgently and is paying a competitive GBP13 per hour.
How to apply
To apply for this position click on the 'Apply' button below.
Have any questions or queries to ask before you apply?
Call or email me, Janikka Mawdsley, at Gordon Yates.