Senior Business Partner / Commercial Finance Director
Global Accounting Network are exclusively partnering with a globally recognised law firm based in central London. The business is going through an exciting period of change currently with new investment and leadership team in place for 2019. They are looking to recruit a new Senior Business Partner / Commercial Director which is a key role in Group Finance and the new structure moving forward.
This role will report directly into the Group CFO and interact with all the senior management team and business leaders.
- Head up a small team providing finance business partnering for Marketing, IT, Facilities, Legal & Assurance, HR and Finance.
- Manage a total annual cost budget of just under GBP100m.
- Take a leading role when providing support for any commercial decision making and upcoming proposed deals
- Provide support, but also challenge where required for forecasting, budgeting and cash flow modelling.
- Create and enhance existing models for current and proposed projects. They should include variables such as costs, timing differences, cash flow and exceptional cost.
- Always looking to identify inefficiencies and implement improvements.
- Ad Hoc analysis of large data sets.
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience managing reporting forecasting processes
- Previous experience within an ever–changing and fast paced environment
- Brilliant analytical and data manipulation abilities
- Brilliant communication & presenting skills