Purchase Ledger Clerk
A fantastic opportunity for a finance professional with junior accounts exposure to join a leading FMCG, operating from their Ely based site. Within this role as a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the smooth running of the accounts payable function as well as ensuring the accurate and timely processing of supplier statements.
A fast paced and ambitious FMCG with a national remit are in need of a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their experienced, but equally ambitious team. Able to provide a fantastic working environment, made by the employees who are at the forefront of the business.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the accurate and timely input of supplier statements onto the existing purchase ledger system
- Matching of supplier statements to ongoing KPI's
- Ensuring supplier payments are processed and paid within the existing credit terms
- The reconciliations of supplier statements
- Preparing weekly suggested payments
- Liaising closely with the Finance Manager on existing cash requirements across a number of currencies
The successful candidate for the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be:
- Actively studying their AAT or aiming to do so
- Experienced in a relevant sector, ideally FMCG
- Confident in liaising with key stakeholders within the business as well as external suppliers
- Confident user of Excel and with experience across a number of accounting systems
The successful candidate for the Purchase Ledger Clerk will making a fantastic career move within this Ely based business. Alongside the competitive salary and benefits package you will also receive a number of progression opportunities within this excellent organisation.