- Page Personnel are recruiting a Payroll Clerk in Central Derby
- We seek someone with experience at completing a payroll function from inception to completion.
Our client is a public sector organisation which specialised within education. They are based in the heart of Derby with a vibrant site. The payroll department is a busy environment full of lovely individuals full of team players. Their site is modern and open plan with a great atmosphere.
This is an interim role for 6 months to assist with a new software implementation. There could be possible permanent opportunities there after depending on how busy the department is after the project has completed.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for processing the payroll of both weekly (up to 20) and monthly employees (up to 4,000)
- Day to day you will be inputting Payroll information
- Talking to various company employees on the phone about payroll discrepancies
- Processing payroll from start to finish
- Setting up new employees
- Calculating payrolls
- Preparation of pension returns
- HMRC Pension reporting
You will be the perfect candidate for the role if you:
- Are currently working in or have worked in a Payroll function previously
- Are available to start new roles within one week
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for 6 months. It is a great chance for you to work in a great organisation and gain excellent skills. The client is looking to pay between £10 and £12 per hour.