Part Qualified Accountant
Working in a successful and busy team based in the Telford area as a Part Qualified Accountant.
Well established, growing business based in Telford with multiple sites across the UK.
Key responsibilities of the Part Qualified Accountant will consist of the following:
- Preparing month end management accounts, including posting journals, accruals and prepayments.
- Variance analysis and reporting on budget VS actual and presenting this to stakeholders.
- Overseeing Purchase & Sales ledger activities, including credit control.
- Reporting on debtors and creditors.
- Accurately processing sales invoices, purchase invoices and expenses.
- Assist with the production of the Statutory Accounts.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Month end reporting Customer P&L reports.
- Month end project tracking reports.
- Assist with Audit preparation.
- Assist in year-end account.
The successful candidate will be working in a similar capacity and will be capable of producing monthly management accounts.
Excellent opportunity, scope to develop and study support.