Credit Controller (retail)
Are you immediately available looking to work for a leading retail company based in London? Are you a credit controller (retail) from the retail sector?
The client are a leading skincare and beauty company who stock to all the major department stores and online. Based in London.
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing invoices ranging from £80 up to £60,000
- Posting payments onto SAP
- Multicurrency debt collection
- Managing a ledger in excess of £1M
- Resolving queries
- Bank reconciliation and cash allocation onto SAP
- Raising credit notes
The successful credit controller (retail) will be immediately available with a positive and hardworking attitude. Accountancy experience is required, ideally from the retail sector (accountancy).
This is a temporary role for the successful credit controller (retail) based on the Strand, Central London.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience as your application will not be considered.
You must be immediately available.