Country Controllership Associate Manager
Title: Finance and Accounting qualified Associate Manager
Level: 8 - Associate Manager / Snr Specialist
Job description: The Central Holdings Senior Specialist is responsible for the management of all aspects of US GAAP, Statutory, Forecasting and tax, incorporating control of the execution and delivery of all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements.
- Successfully lead, supervise and coach the Central Holdings F&A team.
- Build and manage strong working relationship with Country Controller on a daily basis
- Support Country Controller / Manager with ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Management and oversight of statutory accounts preparation process for Holding Companies
- Monthly/quarterly forecasting and tax reporting for central holding entities
- Supervise and participate in the US GAAP reporting including:
- Month, quarter and year end processes including analytical reviews of results
- Dividend accounting
- Ensure that all reporting and deliverables are accurate and issued on a timely basis.
- Support improvement of the team’s skills and capabilities and identify areas to solve for Accenture.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement projects when applicable
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Proven experience of managing stakeholder relationships and working with the country controller
- Professional accountancy qualification - preferably ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory position
- Strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Influencing, persuasion & negotiation skills
- Customer focused
- Sense of responsibility, pro-active, self-driven and high quality work standard
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Team worker skills with ability to coach and motivate team
- Strong leadership skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Exposure to Irish & US GAAP and IFRS
- Exposure to corporation tax computations
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in SAP preferred
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.