Internship - Tax - Transfer Pricing
KPMG in Malaysia offers a full range of Tax Services which are designed to help our clients to apply the most cost-effective business strategies. With our extensive industry knowledge and an international network of professionals throughout the globe, we are committed to delivering this on a global basis and surpassing even your highest expectations.
- Assisting tax consultants in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
- Working as a team on specific client engagements / advisory projects.
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities
- Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.