- Degree/Diploma in a relevant discipline and/or a professional qualification preferable in the areas of Finance / Accountancy / Taxation (e.g ACCA / AIA / CIMA graduate)
- A member of a recognized professional accounting / taxation body will be an added advantage
- Analytical, possess high integrity, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision
- Good command of verbal and writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook in life.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.