Financial Analyst Regulatory Reporting Liquidity
The RRCO function is response for the delivery of a wide range of prudential and statistical regulatory reports, for multiple licenced entities, to multiple regulators in a controlled, timely and efficient manner, as well as the delivery of non routine / ad hoc regulatory requests and the development of new regulatory reporting requirements. RRCO operates in a regulated environment which demands the highest of standards.
The Monthly Liquidity Reporting team is responsible for the delivery of key liquidity reports to the Group's Regulators & Supervisors
- Delivery of assigned liquidity reporting product processes that support the delivery of the monthly LCR templates within agreed timelines;
- Support the maintenance of the existing strong governance/control framework by ensuring that assigned processes are produced to an audit standard / 'Internal Financial Control (SOx-level)' programme standards (i.e. 4 eye control, recs, EUC's), including the maintenance of audit ready documentation (procedures etc.);
- Work collaboratively with key liquidity stakeholders, including Group Treasury, BoI Global Markets, UK Treasury, UK Finance & UK Prudential Risk etc. and the wider RRCO team;
- Support RRCO/Group Finance/Group Treasury strategic projects and ad-hoc Regulatory queries.
- Hold a relevant Third-level qualification in mathematics, statistics, IT, Accounting or another discipline involving a significant numerical element;
- Interest in or knowledge of Banking industry;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel);
- Strong data manipulation & analysis skills and techniques.
Closing date: Apr 29, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.