Controlling Team Leader
Starting Date: ASAP
No. of vacancy: 01
Location: SIEMENS Factory in Binh Duong
Mission of Function:
- Manages controlling team which includes costing for offer, warehouse management, master data update and info record control, support for factory operation and document checking to align with Siemens policy and local accounting guidelines
- Be responsible for reviewing and accurately entering forecast into tools,
- Analysis of variance between actual vs. budget vs. forecast at detailed level and highlight any significant variance to the management team
- Working closely with internal team such as Sales, Offer & Order Execution, Manufacturing, and Shipping departments to ensure accuracy of sales orders, availability of product, and timely processing.
Areas of Responsibility/Tasks:
- Entering material master data and info record within a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task for maximum efficiency without sacrificing accuracy.
- Accurately enter data into Tools for forecast, budget and support production team for materials process in a timely manner / work directly with internal department for cost control to ensure project running smoothly.
- Accurately and timely reporting to local management and internal departments.
- Checking and updating all info prices into systems for material price control.
- Possess the flexibility necessary to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced technical environment.
- Evaluate all completed orders to maintain project profit margin accurately and efficiently.
- Administer all correspondence with internal departments and checks for all supporting documents
- SAP expert (CO, MM, PP module)
- MS OFFICE
- Commercial knowledge
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Language: fluent spoken and written English & Vietnamese
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Controlling or Accounting
- 2-3 years of experiences in accounting / controlling team leader
- 2-3 years experiences in working experience in Multinational Companies
Job ID: 108160
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional