LOCATION: Dong Nai, Vietnam
- Provide leadership for the strategic financial positioning and support. Partner with Manufacturing and Support groups in maximizing growth opportunities and minimizing site operational burden management of company resources and expenditures and the timely reporting of relevant financial information used in decision-making to serve the interest of the Company and the entire ON Corporation.
- Over-all management and supervision of the General Accounting section, Manufacturing Finance section and Internal Control section.
- Oversee monthly closing of books of accounts, accurate financial presentation and reconciliation of account balances.
- Timely reporting and interpretation of the financial results of operations and highlighting key focus areas of improvement to Operations.
- Periodic review of input cost and earned forecasts
- Ad hoc reporting and “what if” analysis to management.
- Safeguard company assets and resources through regular internal control reviews.
- Interaction and coordination with Corporate, Final Manufacturing Operations and the rest of the operating sites to leverage ideas, directions and programs.
- Develop Finance staff to understand business operations and how Finance plays a major role by providing value to the organization. This is done through formal training, exposure in manufacturing operations and job rotation.
- Process robustness and simplification, ensure applicable operating systems (decision support systems) are in place to support Finance and management requirements
- Compliance to company policies and procedures and local government legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensures continuous people development
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably with at least Six (6) years supervisory experience in related field; Preferably a member of an Internationally recognized accounting body (ACCA, CIMA, CPA ,etc)
- Advanced Supervisory Skills
- Effective organizational and analytical skills
- Effective Written and Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- Presentation and meeting Skills
- Problems Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Records Management