Assistant Management Accountant
A fantastic permanent opportunity for a junior Management Accounts Assistant position based in Wilmslow. Great for candidates looking to increase exposure to month end.
Working for a well established, growing and award winning organisation. Based in a progressive, friendly and personable team.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Financial reporting
- Assisting with month end closure
- Budget variance analysis
- KPI analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in finance with some month end exposure - Essential
- Be AAT qualified or have a finance degree - Essential
- Have strong MS Excel skills including VLook Ups and Sum-Ifs - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have a strong attention to detail and be highly organised - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £19,000 to £22,000 + Study support + Progression