If you are an experienced credit controller looking for the next step up in your career then we have the job for you! This is an exciting opportunity for a Credit Supervisor to join a growing accountancy team in the heart of London.
Page are proud to represent this fantastic recruitment agency going from strength to strength in a brilliant London location. They are currently for a Credit Supervisor to join their team and sit underneath the Credit Manager.
- Chasing invoices via phone and email
- Supervising the rest of the credit control team and reporting into management
- Evaluate the credit status of clients to identify debtors and credit level
- Ensuring daily tasks and targets are met
- Oversee the forwarding of monthly statements to clients to keep them updated on debt collection activities
- Other general credit control tasks
- Liaising with the rest of the accountancy team and sales team
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Able to confidently lead a team and take control when required
- At least 4 years experience in credit control
- Brilliant communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience working within the recruitment industry is desired
- Able to work in London
A competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Supervisor to join a brilliant company and an exciting time to get on board with them going from strength to strength. Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant accountancy experience.