Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is responsible for producing accurate monthly Management accounts for all of the business as well as consolidated Group Accounts.
This business provides a complete service to all their clients, as well as a competitive advantage in a manner that is consistent with their culture and their beliefs.
- Monthly management accounts production for all Group companies.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for each account
- Maintain the fixed asset registers
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly Board pack
- Working closely with the Brand Directors to deliver ad hoc information requirements for the business
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and developing the forecasting process
- Assist with financial awareness training of budget holders, production of variance reports, development of budgeting processes and associated models.
- Assist the Financial Controller with ad hoc projects
- VAT and any other country specific returns and statutory reporting
- Previous Management Accounts experience
- Studying towards a qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Positive 'can-do' attitude.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £35,000 with a full study package and excellent company benefits.