Project Accountant/Finance Business Partner
A varied and challenging role, to support new and existing contracts within this UK leading, FTSE listed business. The Project Accountant/Finance Business Partner will work closely with non-financial stakeholders, providing them with key financial information to support decision making processes and drive business performance.
A UK Leading Business in their field, based in North Yorkshire. The business is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The Project Accountant/Finance Business Partner will:
- Produce the monthly contract financial summary report accurately detailing the latest forecast per contract, contract investment, and client certified position. Liaise with the QS team to understand forecast variances
- Analyse and track project forecast variances
- Order book reporting - business partnering with the commercial director to ensure all prospects correctly allocated and reported to maximise the order book value
- Business partnering with the Quantity Surveying teams to provide financial support and analysis.
- Monthly forecasting and reporting of variances to budget and quarterly forecast.
- Any ad-hoc projects as required
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold a recognised Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have experience of working in a Construction, Manufacturing and/or Engineering environment
- Have previous experience of working on large contracts and/or projects
- Strong communication skills with the ability to Business Partner with non finance stakeholders
- Have the ability to pull together and present key financial data to support business decisions
- Have a key eye for detail
- A strong team player
Competitive. Please enquire.