Page Personnel have an opportunity available for an Accounts Administrator to join a successful and growing finance team at a highly reputable business in Ardwick, Manchester. The role will be ideal for an Accountancy and Finance Graduate or anybody looking to gain their first step into their Finance career.
A fast growing and reputable business who are market leaders in the industry that they work within. The business has seen significant growth and diversity over the last 2 years which is set to continue beyond the next 2 years.
As an Accounts Administrator, you will be reporting to the Transactional Manager, responsible for ensuring complete efficiency and smooth running of the Finance department. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Investigate internal queries passed to the Finance team
- Daily and monthly reconciliations onto MS Excel
- Mark up bank receipts onto the system
- General data entry
- Maintain up-to-date data records
- Coding individual transactions
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available to start a new position- Essential
- Possess good communication skills both verbally and written- Essential
- Be self-motivated- Essential
- Have good working knowledge of MS Office packages- Essential
£16,000-£18,000 + immediate start + free bus service to the office + close to public transport links + holiday pay