The role requires you to assist in the administration and development of all of the Group's financial systems. You will need to be a fast learner and have a proactive attitude.
My client is a leading business in their industry and are looking for a Systems Accountant to join them as soon as possible.
- Day to day technical support of the Purchase Order Processing System to the business
- Manage the database administration for Finance Management System; maintaining charts of accounts, product tables, document types, calendars and general housekeeping, as well as other tasks as required
Support the set up, amendment and disablement of user profiles, to maintain security
Support, maintenance, development and administration of the finance systems
- Document systems processes and procedures for both internal and external purposes
Deal with any data related queries during the audit period
Identify improvements to control systems and procedures
- ACCA/CIMA qualified or QBE
- Extensive experience implementing and using multiple finance systems
- A quick learner and a proactive attitude
The chance to work in an industry leading business and have a big impact on their finance systems. Earn a competitive salary of £45 000.