GBP20,500 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading and well–respected retail company located in the Liverpool area who are looking to expand due to the consistent success of the business.
The position of Credit Controller is a position which is an exciting opportunity for a diligent and driven individual who is looking to join a relaxed and fun environment surrounded by motivated, friendly colleagues. This is a rare opportunity with a great company.
CREDIT CONTROLLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Credit Controller you will be expected to;
- Contacting customers (via telephone and email) about their accounts and collect payments
- Reconcile customer accounts and efficiently resolve any queries a customer may have in respect of their accounts
- Review customer credit ratings and review credit limits for customers
- Negotiating repayment plans
- Liaise with solicitors to collect overdue debts
- Recommend write offs on bad debts
CREDIT CONTROLLER PERSON SPECIFICATION:
My client is looking for a customer focused, dedicated Credit Controller with the following experience;
This job would be ideal for candidates who have experience in the following roles; Credit Controller, Collections Advisor or simply have Credit Control experience.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Credit control experience
- Experience producing aged debtor reports (desirable)
APPLY NOW: We will be progressing to interview on this position shortly therefore please send us your CV for immediate consideration. All applications are treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.