On behalf of business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Accounts Payable clerk to join their expanding finance team.
My client is based within walking distance of the station and offer subsidised parking for the successful applicant if needed. They provide modern offices with the opporunity to have a fleixble working pattern.
The successful applicant for this role will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Accurately log invoices to the correct company and supplier then distribute invoices within two days of receipt
- Every morning promptly action items returned to purchase ledger, minimising the delay in payment to the supplier
- Highlight urgent invoices correctly to ensure all business critical payments follow the correct internal procedures without causes any hold ups
- Post bank receipts and payments daily, preparing full bank reconciliations in accordance with monthly deadlines
- Review and Audit employee expenses claims
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following skills:
- Previous experience within a finance department
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Studying towards the middle stages of AAT
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build relationships internally and externally
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines
Excellent salary and benefits package