Finance Analyst (FP&A)
Great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to grow with this top Cambridge based tech company
A global leader in engineering and industrial software. You'll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of employees in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves to create and improve the transformative technology the customers need.
* Provide high quality financial and analysis support to the functional budget managers and supporting leadership teams
* Produce monthly, compelling financial reporting packs, including a high standard of variance analysis
* Assist with building the annual budgeting process and AVEVA business plan, through the participation and involvement of all stakeholders concerned
* Review costs and headcount data/trends in a thorough and understandable manner with all finance and non-finance stakeholders
* Build financial models to assist decision-making for functional budget managers and support ad-hoc projects
* Create and communicate AVEVA revenue reports for the Customer Support and Services business functions
* Support the Financial Planning and Analysis team as and when required i.e. providing support, cover, sharing best practice, etc.
* Ability to understand the AVEVA business model and provide strategic output
* Organised and structured in approach to activities, paying high attention to detail
* Willing to use initiative to resolve problems and identify improvements in the financial reporting process
* Finalist or recently qualified with a recognised accounting body (preferably CIMA or ACCA)
* Competent IT user with strong Microsoft Excel skills (modelling, dashboards and pivot tables)
* Experience in using IBM Cognos TM1 financial management reporting tool, or equivalent reporting system
* A team player, comfortable in taking direction and sharing ideas with other team members
Opportunity to grow with a role