Associate Director, Research & Analysis
- Exciting role available for Research & Analysis under Credit & Capital Management
- Assist in achieving revenue targets for Institutional business
- Reports to the Head of Research & Analysis, Singapore Malaysia Philippines & Middle East
About The Role
Role Location: ANZ Singapore, 10 Collyer Quay, Ocean Financial Centre
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
As an Associate Director, Research & Analysis, you are responsible for the end to end relationship credit management process from origination support, transaction structuring to portfolio monitoring and management across a portfolio of International Banking clients in Singapore and the South Asia region. You will provide solutions based insights to evaluate and manage risks, identify deal and structuring opportunities so as to provide ANZ's clients with the full range of ANZ's products and services in a timely fashion while delivering the appropriate risk and return balance for ANZ.
You will liaise with external clients, as well as internal Relationship Managers, Risk and Product partners. You will uphold the well-managed agenda, ensure successful implementation of credit process transformation initiatives as well as manage a team of junior analysts.
The primary activities of the role include:
- Ongoing "real time" client risk analysis based on industry insight, client information, discussions and industry trends
- Production of quality and timely credit papers with proper evaluation of risks and formulation of well-structured risk mitigation strategies
- Devising sound, high quality credit recommendations, based on thorough financial analysis and deep dive industry research and analysis
- Contribute to the development of strategy and supporting plans for on-boarding new customers, and identifying new transaction opportunities
- Managing stakeholders across ANZ's global network, including Relationship, Risk and Product Partners
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive experience in risk analysis across Institutional and Large Corporate customers
- Knowledge in banking products and loan structures, trade finance and global markets
- Strategic mind-set, highly commercial with a proven ability to balance risk and reward priorities
- Highly motivated, self-directed team player with excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications preferably in Commerce, Business, Accounting or Economics fields
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.