ERP Financial Functional Accountant /MS Dynamics AX
- Position Summary
The Financial Functional accountant will be responsible for MS AX e-Business Suite Implementation /providing post-deployment functional support for the Financial ERP Suite modules of General Ledger, Payable, Receivables, Assets and Cash Management including translating customer enhancement requirements into functional design details .
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide daily support on System Financials modules to all Finance users.
• Configure / enhance functionalities on System financials whenever is needed.
• End users training on current and new enhancement.
• Co-Ordinate with other team members for cross-functional activities.
• Maintain Supplier and customers creation.
• Solve issues for daily business operations, and co-ordinate with IT/ERP support if required.
• Reconcile Ledger/Sub ledger A/P-A/R-FA-TAX-W/H-WIP
• Review Status Of Open Purchase orders
• Monthly Salaries and accrued Payroll System Calculation Reconciliation and post
• Monthly employees provisions (End of service, Vacations, Tickets)
• Insure all journals for the period have been posted
• Review and Apply open invoices against open payments
• Monty/yearly open and close period
• Monthly recurring/prepaid/accrued entries review
• Monthly LC’s/LG’s statement of account review and update
• Any other reports that might be requested.
Academic / professional qualifications
• Bachelor Degree in Finance.
• 5 Years of AX Financial Application Implementation