A fantastic opportunity for a progressive and driven individual to join a global leader in the FMCG sector in the capacity of Financial Accountant. Within this role, working with the Huntingdon based team, the Financial Accountant will operate in a cross functional capacity, working closely with other departments in the business by helping to drive business decision through financial information.
An established FMCG business who operate on the global scale are looking for a progressive Financial Accountant to join their experienced finance team to assist with the continued growth of the business. Operating within a fantastic working environment, created by the employees at the forefront of the business, this truly is a fantastic career step.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assisting in driving business decisions through detailed financial information
- Ensuring the transactional processes are accurately maintained
- Producing detailed month end reports
- Producing bank, balance sheet and supplier statement reconciliations
- Weekly order reports
- Providing detailed analysis and commentary to the team lead
- Assisting with the budget setting process
- Assisting with both internal and external audit processes
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
- Advanced user of Excel, with exposure to a number of financial systems
- Experienced in a fast paced commercial working environment, FMCG experience would be advantageous
- Confident in working in a cross-function capacity to drive business decisions
- A driven and progressive individual keen on personal and team development
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic career move to an established Huntingdon business who are able to provide a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package.