This a new role within the Head Office Finance team and will work alongside the Financial Director. Your remit will be broad across all areas of accounting and analysis as well as gaining exposure to the investment side of the business.
Global specialist in the field of investments in agriculture and livestock, this is a well establish and growing business with its headquarters in the City of London.
Reporting to the Financial Director, this is a new role that will offer a broad experience across the financial requirements of this world leading investment business.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Running the Reporting Cycle on a monthly basis
- Transactional accounting including accounts payable, payments and bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions
- Production of trial balance
- Production of management accounts for group consolidation
- Supports the preparation of consolidated financials and the production of the annual and interim statutory financial statements
- Checks and prepares consolidation entries and analyses consolidation balances
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of month end and budget consolidation reporting
Prior experience in accounting or audit in an international organisation with exposure to general ledger entries and management reporting.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent communication skills
Nearly qualified or recently qualified in ACA or CIMA or ACCA.
Knowledge of ERP systems advantageous.
Strong desire to work within a smaller finance team where you will be do a broad hands-on role.
Competitive salary and benefits package.