Accounts Assistant Credit Control
Accounts Assistant/ Credit Control
Hours: 35 hours per weekly
Salary: GBP24,000– GBP26,000 per annum
Location: South London
I am currently representing a Social enterprise charity who work tirelessly to make London a great place to live for everybody. By plunging their funding into the community, improving derelict areas and creating communal spaces they improve the living standards and make the city a great place to visit. This organisation is a great place to work, they value hard work and have become a living wage employer.
The role will entail:
* To manage the revenue collection processes to ensure a timely and accurate service to external and internal customers.
* Collection of commercial debt according to credit terms.
* Ensuring that the organisations credit control procedures are followed at all times.
* Reconciliation of sales ledgers and control accounts on a monthly basis.
* Provision of weekly financial information to the commercial team to ensure they are aware of any non–payment by tenants and clients.
* Bad debt provisions for inclusion in the monthly management accounts pack.
We are looking for applicants with significant credit control experience; proficiency in MS Excel; and an understanding of accounting concepts, processes and controls. The successful candidate will also be highly organised and be able to work under pressure, maintaining tight deadlines; pay excellent attention to detail and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you would like to apply or find out more, please email Amelia Clark at