Transactional Finance Analyst
- The provision of high quality finance support and analysis
- Refine and execute reports that informs business priorities and decisions
- Deliver standard and Ad–hoc, streamlined financial reporting to stakeholder team to support the strategic direction of the business
- Undertake analysis supporting management to achieve financial, operational, and strategic objectives
- Maintain and manage financial modelling processes and monitor progress versus key metrics
- Liaise with GFS to provide key data metrics and reports to the FBP and business leaders through proactive collaboration and networking with GFS teams
- Conduct root cause analysis of variances and overseeing course correction
- Identify areas for continuous improvement within their sphere of influence and area of expertise
- Adhere to the policies, controls and governance
- Cross functional working within the wider department
- Showcase key insights in an impactful and easy–to–understand way through data visualisation and compelling narratives
- Leverage findings to uncover actionable insights
- Be a source of knowledge for FBP & Service Delivery questions related to MI&A reporting
- Customer focused
- Ability to determine service goals
- Data analytics or data science aptitude
- Good Excel experience required
- Ability to multi–task, working accurately at speed and under pressure
- Continuous improvement mind set' with the ability to proactively identify issues and resolve
- Good at collaborating with a broad variety of stakeholders
- Good numerical, analytical skills
- Good knowledge of financial processes R2R, P2P and O2C
- Professional Accounting qualification
Do not miss out on your chance of interview – APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly–experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.