Credit Controller (Travel)
An incredible opportunity to join a growing company in the heart of London. If you are a hard working and passionate credit controller (travel) and working in a team then we have the job for you!
Page are proud to represent this multi award winning and high growth company going from strength to strength. Our client is looking for a credit controller (travel) to join their growing accountancy team in the heart of London.
- Chasing overdue invoices via phone and email
- Cash allocation and account reconciliation
- Dealing with queries
- Maintaining records of all chasing activity
- Sendingout daily and weekly debtor reports
The successful credit controller (travel) will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Accountancy experience
- Confident with Excel (Pivot Tables and Vlookups)
- 2 years experience within credit control (travel)
- Highly organised and pro-active
- Abilty to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Able to work in London
A competitive salary with fantastic benefits package and the opportunity to join a growing company taking the market by storm! Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant accountancy experience.