Leading construction business based in Stevenage, that are renowned for staff development and progression are looking for a Data Analyst to improve processes and join the quest to make the business more efficient.
My client pride themselves on quality, high levels of service and client satisfaction. These standards are all a direct result of their workforce. As such they continually look to recruit individuals that will enhance their team. They seek people who have the ability to create new ideas and practical solutions to problems, facilitate effective team working, inspire, and are determined to succeed with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Production and publication of bespoke, weekly & monthly management MI (examples include KPI dashboards for internal management, client dashboards).
- Fleet Division, core function support, for all fleet related data requirements examples include - consumption rates (MPGs), vehicle replacement analysis support, vehicle rental analysis and opportunity identification, insurance statistics / trends.
- Telematics analysis, system data maintenances, trends and pattern identification - speeding reporting (weekly + monthly).
- Collection of system data for opportunity / risk analytics - all road going fleet. Carbon reduction programme - statistical support to Senior Data Analyst.
- Fleet Division related Compliance - all road going fleet - data management + onward risk identification to SMT
- Insurance and Fuel Data reporting and governance of
- Logistical planning and analysis support - FLEET hire operations and services operations (combined).
- Production and publication of bespoke, weekly & monthly management MI.
- Supply chain reconciliation with business systems.
- Collection of system data for opportunity / risk analytics.
- Supply chain data management and onward reporting - expenditure/ revenues / service & compliance.
- Tracking of vendor spend activity, external spend activity, production, publication and on-going development of reports to business SMT.
KPI dashboard support and data delivery based on requests by Directors and Senior Management Team.
Opportunity / investment appraisal analysis to aid deliverance of Capital Expenditure across the divisions.
The ability to own projects from start to finish with the aim of providing solutions to the management team .
Any other adhoc duties as requested by Senior Management Team.
- Degree level (BA/BSC) - desirable.
- Plant & Fleet knowledge - desirable
- Highly IT literate - key skills must include MS Excel*, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-Starter and able to work on own initiative.
- Present solutions to data challenges
- Able to build strong and sustainable customer relationships.
- Strong analytics mind-set.
- Delivery focussed - willing to go the extra mile and to propose solutions that are effective, sustainable and economically viable.
- Organisation skills to forward plan deliverables and solutions required (forward thinking)
- Highly motivated
- Willing to help others.
- Demonstrates a high degree of flexibility
£28,000 to £32,000 + 25 days holiday and scope to study Prince2