Graduate Commercial Finance Analyst
Our client is seeking a Graduate to join their Finance team as a Graduate Commercial Finance Analyst, based in their large offices in Luton.
Our client is a well known brand, an impressive international business, and highly respected as a commercial local employer based in Luton. They offer the opportunity for an ambitious and capable individual to gain commercial experience within a forward thinking organisation, with the potential for future career development.
As a Graduate Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be supporting contract profitability analysis for within the Finance team and aid performance improvements. Acting as the Business Partner, this role will work closely with the relevant Sales Manager and their team, therefore an ability to influence non-Finance people is critical. There is an involvement in tactical development to increase profitability of the business, while maintaining market share in the UK.
Key responsibilities are below:
- To review and analyse all commercial matters between the company and their customers
- Co-ordinate and perform individual profitability and pricing analysis by customer to ensure financial optimisation
- Approval of relevant sales proposals
- Submission and liaise with HQ in respect of appropriate sales deals that are outside local delegation of authority
- Prepare ad hoc analysis for relevant departments
- Participation in any internal audit related activities in the relevant areas
The Graduate Commercial Finance Analyst will have:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related subjects
- Highly numerate, analytical skills and high standard of accuracy
- Looking to continuing studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- SAP knowledge (desirable)
- Broad knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written with ability to build relationships
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative adopting continuous improvement mentality
The salary on offer is between £22,000 and £28,000 dependent upon level of experience and qualification, plus an extensive benefits package including a study support package for ACCA/CIMA.