Junior Billing Assistant
This position will report into the European Billing Manager and provide efficient billing / administrative support to the form and its clients.
This top US law firm are a well known brand with a strong global presence. Their UK headquarters are based near Chancery Lane, City of London.
As the Junior Billing Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Responds to requests for billing materials received from Partners.
- Researches and gathers missing information related to billing materials.
- Analyses and reconciles billing information with online, computer records.
- Reviews all bills received from Partners and corrects as required.
- Maintains up-to-date client billing histories.
- Develops and maintains rapport with Partners.
- Follows through unpaid bills and unbilled time.
- Performs other administrative or billing duties, as required, to assist the Partners or Finance team.
To be considered for this Junior Billing Assistant role you must have the following:
- Minimum C in GCSE Mathematics
- Confident with numbers
- Desire to work in the fiance / accounting field
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of staff
£19,000 - £22,000 + excellent benefits